These terms and conditions represent a binding agreement between you and 24 HOUR TRANSLATION regarding the use of https://www.24hourtranslation.com/ and the translation services that we 24 HOUR TRANSLATION provides.
By visiting or viewing our website and its social media properties, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions of service. If your refuse to be bound to these conditions, exit this website immediately.
In this agreement, “SOURCE CONTENT” refers to any digital file that the translator submits to 24 HOUR TRANSLATION with the intention of having 24 HOUR TRANSLATION provide services. The result of the services rendered shall be refereed to as the “DELIVERABLE”. Each request for services to be rendered will be referred to as “Order”.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION is an online language translation website that is used to order translations.
- Pricing for translations is based on word counts, language, estimated completion time and services requested. The word count is determined by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION, is final and non-negotiable. The count is defined in the proposal and the customer will be alerted to changes to the word count and submitted to the CUSTOMER for confirmation.
- Rates and prices are subject to change without prior notice any time prior to formal consent by the CUSTOMER of any ORDER. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION maintains the right to: charge for extra and supplementary services requested by the customer after the ORDER has been recognized; modify without notice the currency by which the order is processed and/or invoiced or billed.
- The CUSTOMER is responsible for determining the correct service for the transition of the SOURCE CONTENT. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION will refuse any responsibility if the service does not achieve the requirements of the customer.
- The CUSTOMER can receive a quote for services by emailing, faxing or uploading SOURCE CONTENT to through the website.
- The CUSTOMER will not be responsible for any corrections or omissions that were present in the SOURCE CONTENT and that may or may not influence the quality of the DELIVERABLEs.
- SOURCE CONTENT will be reviewed, tested for corruption and scanned for viruses when received by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION MAY refuse SOURCE CONTENT that may be viewed as offensive, obscene, illegal, or inappropriate to 24 HOUR TRANSLATION. The decision by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION to refuse such will be final, binding and conclusive.
- Services provided by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION are available to businesses and consumers. Non-Business Accounts are for individuals and must be paid by Visa or MasterCard. Payment is required in advance. Business Accounts are for companies and other legally incorporated entities. Unless otherwise specified, payment must be made by Visa or MasterCard.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION provides an estimate service – Projects are quoted without prejudice based on information available at the time the estimate is prepared and are subject to the terms, conditions and fees as 24-Hour Translation decide.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION warrants that it’s 5-Star translations with proofreading will achieve reasonable commercial standards for skilled human translation. This implies the use of a professional translator with reasonable knowledge and training in translating the concepts and terminology of the text presented by the CUSTOMER with the proofreading by a second translator of equivalent knowledge and experience.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION warrants that standard services with proofreading will meet the reasonable standard for skilled human translation. This implies the use of a professional translator with reasonable knowledge and training in translating the concepts and terminology of the text presented by the CUSTOMER, but not proofread by a second translator with equivalent training and experience).
- The estimated delivery date is of the completed translation will be provided at the time the order is made. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION will make a good faith effort to achieve this delivery date, but does not accept liability for any delays. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION has the reserves the right to alter a delivery date and make a sincere effort to contact the CUSTOMER if a change in delivery date is needed.
- Payment is due before the translation work commences. This is true for all orders unless a BUSINESS ACCOUNT has been granted credit and issued an approved purchase order. In such cases, the payment is due 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- All payment will be in dollars.
- The CUSTOMER has 10 days from the receipt of the DELIVERABLE to notify 24 HOUR TRANSLATION of any errors or omissions in the content. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION will edit the translated content free of charge within a reasonable timeframe.
- Customer Warranties – The CUSTOMER claims ownership or licenses the SOURCE CONTENT and all related intellectual property and components associated with it. The CUSTOMER also claims that translation of the SOURCE CONTENT and publication, distribution, sale or other use of the DELIVERABLE will not infringe on any license, registration, copyright, trademark, patent or right of any third party.
The CUSTOMER also warrants the SOURCE CONTENT to be free of any errors, including spelling mistakes and grammatical errors and that they SOURCE CONTENT is high quality.
- The CUSTOMER also agrees not to change or alter SOURCE CONTENT once the order has been accepted. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION makes no warranties or guarantees, except for those mentioned above. Aside from the previously mentioned warranties and guarantees, the services are provided as-is and as available and without any other warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION will not be held liable for any related, unusual, special, or consequential damages or loss whatsoever. This includes any claim or loss or damages against the CUSTOMER or ENTITY, from or originating from the services provided by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION, regardless of the nature of the claim or the cause of action, whether in contract or in tort, or otherwise, and even if 24 HOUR TRANSLATION has been advised of the possibility of such damages by anything contained in related proposals and other documentation. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to, nor the return of, any Source Material(s). The maximum liability to the CUSTOMER by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION shall in all cases, other than those involving death or personal injury, be limited to the value of the Order.
- In the event that the CUSTOMER breaches this Agreement, 24 HOUR TRANSLATION shall have the right to terminate immediately, whereupon the CUSTOMER shall pay the full purchase price provided hereunder for the services completed and for all work in progress. If 24 HOUR TRANSLATION breaches this Agreement, the CUSTOMER shall have the right to terminate whereupon 24 HOUR TRANSLATION shall return to the CUSTOMER all Source Material(s) and data supplied by the CUSTOMER together with all Deliverables that exist as of the date of termination.
- All rights, titles and interests in and to the Source Material(s) and, except as hereunder provided, the Deliverables, and any and all patent rights, copyright, know-how, and trade secrets therein are and remain the sole and exclusive property of the CUSTOMER. Notwithstanding the above, the CUSTOMER acknowledges that 24 HOUR TRANSLATION is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, titles, and interests in and to all methodology, information, software, and databases used in translating the Source Material(s), and inventions, methodology, innovations and databases developed by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION in the course of translating the Source Material(s), including any and all patent rights, copyrights and trade secrets therein. Provided that the Deliverables and copyright and trade secrets therein shall remain the property (but not the risk) of 24 HOUR TRANSLATION until 24 HOUR TRANSLATION shall have been paid in full for such Deliverables.
- The nature of the work performed, and any information transmitted to 24 HOUR TRANSLATION by the CUSTOMER shall be confidential. 24 HOUR TRANSLATION shall not without the prior consent of the CUSTOMER, divulge or otherwise disclose such information to any person other than authorized employees or authorized subcontractors of 24 HOUR TRANSLATION whose job performance requires such acts. The provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to the extent 24 HOUR TRANSLATION is required by law to divulge such information or to the extent such information is or becomes a matter of public knowledge other than by disclosure by 24 HOUR TRANSLATION.
- The CUSTOMER shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless 24 HOUR TRANSLATION, its owners, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from, arising out of or incidental to any suit, claim or demand based on (i) the performance of this Agreement by either party, (ii) the CUSTOMER’s breach of the covenants, representations and warranties made by it herein, (iii) the manufacture, advertisement, promotion, sale or distribution of any items by the CUSTOMER, (iv) any taxes and duties, levies, tariffs, or like fees that may be imposed by any government or collective authority upon manufacture, advertisement, promotion, use, import, licensing or distribution of items by the CUSTOMER, or (v) any claim that any element of the Deliverable infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary right.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION may terminate the rights of the CUSTOMER without cause at any time and with immediate effect.
- All disclaimers, indemnities and exclusions in the Agreement shall survive termination for any reason.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions shall not be affected.
- 24 HOUR TRANSLATION may revise, edit, adjust and update these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- This Agreement is to be governed by and construed in accordance with US Law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of American (USA) courts.